Written by Jen Bokoff
Link to Candid launches pop-up coronavirus webpage, emphasizes online trainings and programs
Link to Teaming Up For Advocacy
Teaming Up For Advocacy How To Effectively Use A Collaborative To Drive Change
Link to Transition Announcement + June Newsletter
Transition Announcement + June Newsletter
Link to Tidying Up Philanthropy
Tidying Up Philanthropy
Link to Wacky Ideas for Funders
Wacky Ideas for Funders
Link to This work is personal (for us all)
This work is personal (for us all)
Link to Exciting news (did you hear?)
Exciting news (did you hear?)
Link to How We Became Candid and What It Means for You
How We Became Candid and What It Means for You
Link to Year End Already…Wow
Year End Already…Wow
Link to New Case Studies, Videos, and a Note on Empathy
New Case Studies, Videos, and a Note on Empathy
Link to Deciding Together
Link to Announcing Our New Guide on Participatory Grantmaking!
Announcing Our New Guide on Participatory Grantmaking!
- Link to The Support Group That Is Essential to Professional Growth
- Link to Football & Philanthropy
- Link to NEW GUIDE – Knowledge Sharing to Strengthen Grantmaking
Link to Open for Good
- Link to Special GrantCraft Update: 2 NEW Leadership Series Papers
- Link to ‘Tis The Season (For Lots of Conferencing)
- Link to Onboarding and Drumming up Conversation
- Link to What Do We Prioritize?
- Link to GrantCraft Year in Review
- Link to Spotlight on Immigration
Link to NEW PAPER! Stop what you’re doing and read up!
NEW PAPER! Stop what you’re doing and read up!
- Link to Funders – are you doing these five awesome things?
Link to Vlog from the Field
- Link to Sustainability on the Brain
- Link to [NEW RESOURCES] Advocacy Collaboratives
- Link to Funder Advocacy Collaboratives: Framing Thoughts
- Link to REALITY CHECK!
Link to La Financiación de los pueblos indígenas: Estrategias de apoyo filántropico
- Link to Blueprint 2017, Participatory Grantmaking, and More
- Link to Don’t Be a Scaredy Cat
- Link to Vote for…
- Link to When the Going Gets Tough
- Link to Raise Your Grantmaking Game
- Link to How We Have to Improve
- Link to There’s a quote that goes…
Link to Cultural Relevance
Link to Blueprint 2016
Link to Land Rights Mediation Takes Dramatic Approach
- Link to #GivingTuesday
- Link to Have you seen our new guide?
- Link to When Legacy and Field-Building Go Hand-in-Hand
Link to Funding Indigenous Peoples
Link to Making Change by Spending Down
- Link to Vision, energy, and improvisation are our power tools
- Link to Have we got a story for you…
- Link to Movement Movement Everywhere!
Link to Sharing Knowledge and Growing Practice in Learning Circles
Link to Funder Approach: Give a Woman an Asset
Link to Why Fund Agency?
Link to Women’s Grassroots Movements
- Link to Tufts University Students Form Grantmaking Board
- Link to GrantCraft Launches Two New Resources
- Link to Oak Foundation
Link to Supporting Grantee Capacity
Supporting Grantee Capacity Strengthening Effectiveness Together
- Link to Insights to Capacity Building from a Grantee Perspective
- Link to West Coast Community Foundation
- Link to Positive Impulse Packing in Support
Link to Happy New Year from GrantCraft!
Happy New Year from GrantCraft!
- Link to New Video Series Launching Today
Link to Blueprint 2015 Now Available!
Blueprint 2015 Now Available!
Link to NEW SERVICE: Learn about new content as soon as it’s posted
NEW SERVICE: Learn about new content as soon as it’s posted
- Link to GrantCraft Newsletter: Responsive Grantmaking
- Link to Icebreakers: They can be fun!
Link to Human Centered Design: What, Who, Where, When, Why, How
Human Centered Design: What, Who, Where, When, Why, How
Link to Contribute your ideas to Blueprint 2015
Contribute your ideas to Blueprint 2015
Link to Creating Your Personal Learning Agenda
Link to Opening Up: Demystifying Funder Transparency
Link to GrantCraft relaunch: new tech highlights funder wisdom
GrantCraft relaunch: new tech highlights funder wisdom
Link to Guided Tour of the GrantCraft Website
Guided Tour of the GrantCraft Website Start Exploring Today!
- Link to Learning from Millennials: #MCON14
- Link to Communicating For Impact
Link to [SURVEY] Capacity Building Research for New Guide
[SURVEY] Capacity Building Research for New Guide
Link to Take our video challenge (and be featured on the new website)!
Take our video challenge (and be featured on the new website)!
Link to Vote for Glasspockets to Win a WEBBY Award!
Vote for Glasspockets to Win a WEBBY Award!
Link to Demystifying Funder Transparency
Link to Overheard: Julian Corner on Philanthropy's Changing Landscape
Overheard: Julian Corner on Philanthropy's Changing Landscape
Link to April Fools! (or is it?)
April Fools! (or is it?)
- Link to History of Grants while Spending Down
- Link to New to the field? This one's for you.
- Link to Foundation Center Sessions at the Grants Managers Network Conference Mon-Wed
- Link to Tips for “Networking” at a Conference
Link to New Chapter for GrantCraft
New Chapter for GrantCraft
- Link to Opening Up: Demystifying Funder Transparency
Link to Talk with a Taproot Expert through Google’s Helpouts
Talk with a Taproot Expert through Google’s Helpouts
Link to Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
- Link to GrantCraft and Glasspockets Announce New Transparency Guide: Related Resources Available Online Starting Today!
- Link to Blueprint 2014 Launched Today
- Link to Scanning the Landscape for a Specific Issue: Focus on Media Giving
Link to Announcing: GrantCraft’s Interactive Tool Finder
Announcing: GrantCraft’s Interactive Tool Finder
- Link to Foundation Stats Now Available
- Link to From the Online Librarian: Grants to 501c4 Organizations
- Link to Fellowship Opportunities for Philanthropy Professionals
- Link to Key Facts on U.S. Foundations
- Link to GrantCraft for New Funders
- Link to Next Gen Donors: Who Are They?
- Link to Overheard: Dilemmas of a Water Funder
Link to Philanthropy Fashion and Spotting Trends Here to Stay
Philanthropy Fashion and Spotting Trends Here to Stay
- Link to Overheard: Jim Canales on Impact and Collaboration
- Link to Overheard: Manu Chandaria on the Importance of Corporate Social Responsibility
Link to New Resource for the Field: Working Well With Grantees
New Resource for the Field: Working Well With Grantees
Link to What We’re Reading
What We’re Reading
Link to Overheard: Joe Konen on What Makes a Thoughtful Grassroots Grantmaker
Overheard: Joe Konen on What Makes a Thoughtful Grassroots Grantmaker
- Link to Overheard: George Soros on the Role of Philanthropy Within a Social Welfare Society
Link to Reinventing Philanthropy
- Link to Youth Philanthropy Conference Reflections
Link to Sketch Recording to Turn Ideas Into Strategy Roadmaps
Sketch Recording to Turn Ideas Into Strategy Roadmaps
- Link to 24th AGA and Conference: Highlights
Link to GrantCraft on the Road: Find us in Copenhagen
GrantCraft on the Road: Find us in Copenhagen
- Link to Association of Small Foundations Launches Next Gen Fellows Program
Link to Hello, World.