Written by Cynthia Gibson
Link to Teaming Up For Advocacy
Teaming Up For Advocacy How To Effectively Use A Collaborative To Drive Change
Link to Deciding Together
- Link to Funder Advocacy Collaboratives: Framing Thoughts
- Link to What Are the Benefits of Being Part of an Advocacy Collaborative?
- Link to What Makes Advocacy Collaboratives Successful?
- Link to Sticking Points: Groupthink
- Link to Sticking Points: Personality Conflicts
- Link to Sticking Points: “My Foundation Is Nervous About Policy Advocacy”
- Link to Sticking Points: Agreeing to Strategies
- Link to Does Size Matter?
- Link to Sticking Points: Grantee Roles and Relationships
- Link to Do We Need Staffing?
- Link to Types of Advocacy Collaboratives
- Link to Sticking Points: Chasing the Money
- Link to Advocacy Collaboratives Just May Not Interest Everyone…
- Link to Decision-Making Tree
- Link to Acknowledgements and Methodology
- Link to Taking Civic Engagement to the Next Level
- Link to Addressing the Legacy of Agent Orange in Vietnam
- Link to Tapping the Economic Potential of Older Workers
Link to Working with Government
- Link to Protecting Land in a State Undergoing Rapid Growth
- Link to Getting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to New York Neighborhoods
Link to Funder Collaboratives
- Link to Transcending Boundaries
- Link to Working at Scale
- Link to Expanding a Funding Base